[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roll call WELKE, KREBS, PUFAHL, KRASSIN

omarw at demandsystems.com omarw at demandsystems.com
Tue Jan 8 10:55:45 PST 2002

Hello all, would like to take part in roll call.
Names, dates and places I am researching, Thanks:

WELKE - Westfalen (pre 1800), Luzsczynowice, Belchatow -  Gemeinde Petrikau,
Poland (1818 -1870), Markmillerszczyza, Julianow district near Roszyszcze,
Volhynia (1870 - 1914), Roennen, Kurland (Latvia) (1918 - 1924), Brazil
(1924 - present), Canada (1973 - present).
Names directly connected to this family by marriage - WERNER, SIEBERT,
GRIEGER, ZERBIN, HAMMERMEISTER, KREBS, PUFAHL

KREBS - West Prussia (pre 1800s), Dombrowa, Gostynin, Poland (1805 - 1840s),
Radzymin, Nowidmer and Nadbiel, Poland (1840s - 1911), Ohselnand Roennen,
Kurland (Latvia) (1911 - 1939), Harburg, Germany (1911 - present), Brazil
(1924 - present)
Names directly connected to this family by marriage - HINTZ, HEIN, KUHN,
LENTZ, WELKE

PUFAHL (PUFAL) - Posen (pre-1800), Ozorkow, Poland (1810s - 1840s),
Bialystok and Choroszcz, Riechsgau Danzig-Westpreussen, Bezirk Bialystock
(this is also know as Poland) (1840s - 1870s), Roszyszcze, Nikolayewka and
Kreis Lusk, Volhynia (1870s - 1915), Paveling, Koenigsberg and Frankwitz,
Fischhausen East Prussia (1915 - 1919), Roszyszcze, Volhynia (1920 - 1928),
Brazil and Argentina (1928 - present).
Names directly connected to this family by marriage - JONAS, BREITAG,
HAUSLER, BIERNAKI, SCHMIDT, KRASSIN, WELKE.

KRASSIN (KRASIN) - Nows Schokken, Posen, West Prussia (Poland) (1760s -
1810s), Lascowicz, Lodz, Poland (1810s - 1830s) , Jachimowka, Sapust,
Elisabethin, Dubno, Roszyszcze, Perespa, Volhynia (1830s - 1914), Zamara,
Russia (1914 - 1930), bRAZIL (1928 - 1994).
Names directly connected to this family by marriage - PFLUGARD, FRIEDRICH,
OCHS, GUST, RODE, PUFAHL.

Best regards
Omar Welke