[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re:Roll Call

Richard Stephen rstep at qtm.net
Tue Jan 8 18:02:50 PST 2002

>From Richard Stephen,
Researching:

Stephan/Stephen
Tojkov?, Volhynia - Trivalandenka?, Volhynia - Wisenluiz?, West Prussia -
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - Berrien County, Michigan.
1800s-1900s

Patzer
Volhynia - Winnipeg, Manitoba,Canada - Berrien County,Michigan.
1800s-1900s

Gitersonke/Juterschonski/Jutrzenka/Jutrczenka...many spellings.
Pommerania - Friedrichsdorf(Solomka), Volhynia - Berrien County, Michigan.
1800s - 1900s
I have 650 persons in this Berrien County, MI file, some other names are;
Zielke, Sampson, Hemming(er), Ott, Hauch..many more Germans from Volhynia.

I would appreciate it if anyone could help me identify/spell/locate the above
villages in red, I can't read the handwriting on the documents very well. I
can scan and e-mail to anyone who could help.
rstep at qtm.net