[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roll Call - MARTIN MARTINS MARTENS

George Robinson gerobinson32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 08:27:31 PST 2002

Here is my family search roll call outline:

MARTENS b.1799 Anklam, Pommern (village name - Rebelow), Germany
PETERS b. 1800s? Anklam, Pommern (village name - Schwichtenberg)
(Note: the two above names being searched on the Pommern-l mailing list)

MARTENS mid 1800s Paproc Mala (& Pe~chratka village), Poland
SCHULZ & MUTZ
(Note: for Albert Muth - I'm currently waiting for LDS Film #1343934,
which should contain some information that was missing on Film #0808436
I found the missing time period through the LDS web page listings)

MARTENS, UVOLOCH mid to late 1800s Powsino(village), Plock, Poland

SEUTTER late 1800s Karlshof, Poland

MARTENS MARTINS, SEUTTER late 1800s Kamenka & Krassnaja Retschka (villages)
Volhynia, Russia

MARTIN MARTINS, SEUTTER early 1900s Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Volhynia, Russia