[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re; book

John Marsch jmarsch at t2.net
Fri Jan 11 07:29:07 PST 2002

Otto:
    I am not a good reader of German but what I have read from Cammann's
books, they are well worth the money I paid for them and I do recommend them
for anyone interested in Volhynian life.  The contents range from family
experiences, customs, superstitions, history, even songs, music and much
more.
    The bad news is, I was informed yesterday that the books are out of
print.  I bought mine about 5 or 6 years ago from Verlag Degener & Co.,
Nurnberger Str. 27, D91413 Neustadt/Aisch, Germany.  It is possible, I
suppose, that Degener may have some copies laying around yet.

John