[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Pahl, Lutzer, Lemke

Dale Mattis dmattis at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 12 15:32:39 PST 2002

Ed, 3 of your surnames match mine.  Do you have any links to the
following folks?

HENRIETTE PAHL, b: abt. 1855, d: date unknown in Volhynia, married date
unknown to AUGUST ARNDT, b: date unknown, d: date unknown in Volhynia.
Most of their children were born in the 1870's in Wolwochowka, Volhynia
(according to the St. Pete extractions) and emigrated to the US:
WILHELMINA ARNDT (b: unknown), JULIA ARNDT (b: 9/13/1876), FERDINAND
ARNDT (b: unknown), GUSTAV ARNDT (b: 8/10/1878), ROSINE ARNDT (b:
5/31/1880), EMILIE ARNDT (b: 3/12/1870), GOTTFRIED ARNDT (b: 3/12/1872).

Henriette's parents may have been FRIEDRICH PAHL AND AUGUSTA KUHN.

BERTHA LUTZER, b: 4/30/1895 in Pennsylvania, d: 4/3/1982 in Bay County,
Michigan, married 6/12/1910 to WILLIAM MIESKE, b: 1/14/1882 in Zhitomir
Parish, Volhynia, d: 8/29/1940 in Bay County.

I don't have any info on Bertha's ancestors.

ADOLPH LEMKE, b: abt. 1880, d: unknown, married to OTTLIE MIESKE, b:
12/25/1883 in Volhynia, died 1/26/1984 in Bay County, MI.

I don't have any info on Adolph's ancestors.

Could you let me know, whether or not you link up with any of these
people?  Thanks.  Dale Mattis