[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help with village names

Richard Stephen rstep at qtm.net
Sun Jan 13 10:19:39 PST 2002

    I have some location names taken from a Canadian Border Crossing manifest
and two ships manifests.
    I am not sure if the spellings were correct, the penmanship was difficult
on the ship manifests.
    Can anybody identify these places and tell me if the spelling is correct,
where they were, do these places still exist, do they have differant names
now?
    I can scan and e-mail images to any one who can help.

Tojkov, Russia(Volhynia)
Trivalendenka, Russia(Volhynia)
Wisenluiz, West Prussia
Thanks,
Richard Stephen - Researching surnames: Stephan, Patzer, Gitersonke.
rstep at qtm.net