[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Surname list

Tom A. and Erika Wilder teabn at prodigy.net
Wed Jan 16 07:50:14 PST 2002

My Surnames:
EIFERT(also shown as Ehlert)
MORACH(variation could be:  Morasch or even Morath, Morak)
PIMENOW
SCHILLER (Shiller)
WAPPLER (Wapler)

These are the main names that I am having difficulity with:
WAPPLER, EMIL married to MORACH, JULIANNA (birth & dates of death for both
unknown.
Emil & Julianna had the following known children:  ADOLF WAPPLER born Feb. 12,
1872 in Konin, Poland; died 1955 in Dortmund Germany.
FRIEDRICH WAPPLER, born July 13, 1884 in Marianowka, death unknown.

ADOLF WAPPLER, married AUGUSTE SCHILLER, (born in Konin, Poland in Sept. 15,
1873 and died 1949 in Dannenberg, Germany.  Her parents were FRIEDERICH AND
DOROTHEA (EIFERT) SCHILLER.
FRIEDERICH AND DOROTHEA SCHILLER also had the following known children:
Alwine(birth unk),. Julius, born June 06, 1883.
ALWINE SCHILLER was possibly married to a ALEX PIMENOW.
If anyone has information about any of these names please email me direct.
Thank you,
Erika Wiler