[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Volhynia place name

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 9 08:35:58 PDT 2002

Hi Loren & Nelson.

If you are certain it is in Volhynia, then the place is probably Nevir, a
remote German settlement area about 76 km NNE of Kowal, on the north bank
of the Pripyat River and just 3 km from the border with Belarus.

In Ukraine I did also find Navaria but it is located about 12 km SW of Lvov
which would be Galicia, not Volhynia.

To share in our mailing list, Loren, go to the link at the bottom of this
message.