[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Civil transcripts of Protestant Parish registers Przedecz, Poland

Gail Wilson GWilson19 at compuserve.com
Tue Jul 9 19:03:48 PDT 2002

I have several LDS films that I am going through that are the civil
transcripts of the Protestant Parish registers for Przedecz, Poland. The
years are 1864-1885.  I understand the one I am currently using for 1880 is
in Russian.  I know that the civil registers I have used before for German
records are stock forms that are filled out and just the dates and names
are plugged in.  Is this true for the Polish/Russian records?  It seems as
though the say pretty much the same just by looking at the words. (they are
in handwriting and not preprinted)  Is there somewhere on the internet that
I can find out what these say?  I tried the sggee website but what is
posted there does not seem to match what I have.

I am researching Thiede - Tide and Krueger  (also from Kalisch)

Thank you for your help.

Gail Wilson