[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ibersheim

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 4 09:29:51 PDT 2002

I am not sure why you would expect to find information about Ibersheim,
Worms in a book about Galicia.  The 2 are not connected in any way unless,
perhaps, some people migrated from Ibersheim to Galicia.

Ibersheim, Worms was founded in the 1300s which is probably well before the
time that you will be able to research your ancestry.

If you do a Google search for Ibersheim +Germany, you will get at least 249
hits for this location including many that seem to involve the Mennonite
community that is of interest to you.

Note that if you change the search Ibersheim +Mueller, then +Miller, then
+Muller, you will get over 100 total hits that will help your
research.  Also, if you search just for Ibersheim, you will get 555 hits,
any one of which might help you.