[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Familienforschung Betker,Bloch,Kalisch,Krause,Link,Oelke, Pelzer,Rosner,Steinke,Tenske,Guhse

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Sat Jun 8 08:04:17 PDT 2002

As mentioned in our mail list guidelines, we will post from time to time as
they come in, private queries that arrive in the German language.  If any
of this is of interest to you, we ask that REPLY DIRECTLY to the person
whose email address appears below rather than through the list.  Please
also be aware this person may not be able to write to you in English though
he may be able to read your English response.

Translation:

With friendly greetings,
Michael Wolf
------------------------------

>Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 16:09:54 -0700
>From: Michael Wolf <Michael.Wolf.BZ at gmx.de>
>
>Guten Tag,
>
>mein Name ist Michael Wolf und ich suche nach meinen Vorfahren aus
>Wolhynien.
>
>Meine bisher zuammengetragenen Daten:
>
>Betker aus Aleksandrowka, Rejowiec,Lodz
>Betker aus Klementynow, Rejowiec,Lodz
>Bloch aus Jasemlin
>Bloch aus Tomaszowka, Rejowiec,Lodz
>Kalisch aus Antoniew,Tuczyn,Rowno,
>Krause aus Klementynow, Rejowiec,Lodz
>Link aus Aleksandrowka, Rejowiec,Lodz
>Oelke aus Tomaszowka, Rejowiec,Lodz
>Pelzer aus Antoniew,Tuczyn,Rowno
>Rosner aus Antoniew,Tuczyn,Rowno,
>Steinke aus Antoniew,Tuczyn,Rowno,
>Tenske aus aus Antoniew,Tuczyn,Rowno,
>Guhse aus Antoniew,Tuczyn,Rowno
>
>Bitte stellen Sie diese Daten in Ihre Liste.
>
>Mit freundlichen Gr|_en
>
>Michael Wolf

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html