[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] (Ger-Poland-Volhynia) Citizenship Resolution

JSchu9014 at aol.com JSchu9014 at aol.com
Wed Jun 12 17:51:08 PDT 2002

Hello All,

I have had someone looking for records in the Zhitomir Archives for the
family of my Great Grandfather Christian HAUPT and his wife Wilhelmine MINCHO
.  I have been told that a record of Christian Haupt's "Citizenship
Resolution" has been located.  Can anyone tell me what this document is and
what kind of information can be found on it?  Thanks for the help.

Janice Schultz

Searching for:  Haupt, Mincho (Minchau, Moencho), Gangnus, Rathfelder