[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: information

Otto Weber oweber at vaxxine.com
Tue Jun 25 11:37:14 PDT 2002

Dear inter-net friend!
This is a request,to anybody who is doing research of his ancestors ,who at
one time
lived in Volhynia (first Russia, than Poland). In my research am not able to
determine
from what previous area did these settlers come.  My information is , Congress
Poland,
Silesia, Eastern Prussia. Does anybody have information ,used search matertial
from
the Mormon Church, or knows about a area  where there was a concentration  of
these
setllers. Please be so kind and pass on the information you have. Any
information.
I'm looking for the family of "Christian Roesler", he lived in Volhynia in
Kl.Kupla, east of
Rowno. (time about, 1850) Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Greetings
Otto Weber
St.Catharines,Ont
oweber at vaxxine.con