[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ertman/Erdmann and Emke from Kostopol, Volhynia

William Fife wmfife at telus.net
Fri Mar 8 10:30:33 PST 2002

Hi Miles,

I am not researching the names you mention but do have a little information as
my great grandfather FREDERICK STEDEL was an uncle of Wilhelmina Emke's.

I believe Wilhelmina Emke's parents were Edward Emke and Emilie Braun.

If  no one else has more information for you, contact me directly and we can
compare notes.

Bill Fife