[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Donald Larson/Benke Family

Jennifer K. Walker jkwalker1968 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 11 17:05:19 PST 2002

Don,

My great-grandparents, Gustav and Marie Schlender, also lived in the Tuchin/Tutschin/Tuczyn area of Volhynia and came to Southwest Michigan, into the Benton Harbor/St. Joseph area, around 1908-09.  They came over on the ship Chemnitz, which arrived at Baltimore.  You might check to see if you are able to locate surnames through www.ancestry.com.  I have found the ship's records on that website, with family names listed.  Good Luck!

Jennifer Walker
jkwalker1968 at earthlink.net

Message: 1