[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ellis Island Site Images

Lorraine Sonnenberg Newsome rainelane at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 12 04:47:57 PST 2002

Good Morning, Folks.

In the event that anyone would like to, I've created a page showing how to
"grab" a full page image from the Ellis Island site. If you just try to
print the image from your browser, you only get a part of the image. This
will show you how to get the image, import it into your graphics program
and then get just what you want, be it the full page, or just a full line
from the page.

http://www.rootsweb.com/~ohcagg/ellisisland/grab.html

If anyone has any problems, please contact me privately and I'll try to
help you with doing this.

Hope this helps!!
Lorraine