[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Researching Surname WOZNIAK

Shelby Luffman sluffman at carolina.rr.com
Tue Mar 12 11:23:50 PST 2002

I have only started to do research on my great grandfather.  His name Was
ANTON (ANTHONY) WOZNIAK(WOZNICK) born about 1838 in Poznan, according to my
father, who is now deceased.  I know he immigrated to the USA when he was
about 5 years old.  I assume that he came with his parents, although I do not
know their names.

I am at a loss as to where to go for more information.  I was hoping this site
might help me with some suggestions as to where I might look.  Any suggestions
would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you,

Shelby Woznick Luffman