[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Additional info on names researching

Hazel Bochinski somatrope at mts.net
Tue Mar 12 15:56:46 PST 2002

I realize by the enquiries I needed more than names.Hope this answers all
questions at once. I am looking for a Michael Bochinski married Marianne
Koenner, their first child that I know of was born 1851 Myschory
Poland(Frederick)
Gottleib Weiss married Pauline Steinke 1886 in Russia, one child Augusta was
born Drashna, Russia Dec. 18, 1890
Paulines father was Ludwig Steinke I know no more.except that he had a brother
John and William and a sister (name unknown). Know nothing more on Gottleib
Ludwig Hubscher  I believe born Sept 19, 1831 Neudorf, Poland had a child
Christoph born March 19, 1858 Granier, Bieniw, Poland. I don't know who his
first wife was or parents and siblings
Filip Doern had a son Rudolph June 23, 1877 Dalky, Austria, Hungary Don't know
who Filip's first wife was or anything on his parents and siblings
Thank-you to all who responded