[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Spelling help

Jim McCutcheon jmccutch at execpc.com
Thu Mar 14 12:37:16 PST 2002

Hi List Members,
    W?agrdw is a town in southwestern Ukraine at the foot of the
Carpathian Mountains. In the confirmation document that I have I cannot
read the second letter because it is in a fold on the photocopy.  The
underlined letters I am unsure of. Perhaps the town has a new name
because I cannot find it on any of the maps that I have or a spelling
that even remotely  resembles this name.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
    Thanks in advance for your time and effort.
                Susan