[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lutheran Parish of Heimthal Vital Records

Gloria R Hoppe gloriah4 at juno.com
Fri Mar 15 22:28:41 PST 2002

Hello Mr. Kwast -
Regarding your posting, do you have a contact address for this Mr.
Melamed that you can share? I am quite interested in these additional
records due to my HOPPE side of the family and probably TOBER side being
from Heimthal Parish, Zhitomir, Volhynia, and Walinsk.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Gloria Hoppe  gloriaH4 at juno.com
(Al Hoppe thehop at juno.com)
Researching: HOPPE, TOBER, HOLPOPP, SAVATZKI