[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Error ???

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Tue Mar 19 17:07:12 PST 2002

To the list - please do not respond to the list on this issue.  I will work
through it with Bob.

To Bob - It obviously happened again.  Please send me a private email using
the same software you used to compose this message.  This may help us to
isolate whether it is a problem at your end or with the mailing software.

At 07:44 PM 19/03/2002 -0500, bfand wrote:
>HelpOn the letter that I just posted to this list, the word
>'Help'  appears at the beggining of the first sentence.
>The word 'help' was not written by me on my original
>draft, but it now shows up on my letter as its posted to this list.
>Anyone know why this occurred ?
>
>Bob

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html