[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Filial Church - Granidub - Alexanderdorf

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Tue Mar 19 20:24:45 PST 2002

Nelson,

If you have the DjVu browser plugin installed on your computer, you can
look at a 1939 map of Poland at http://sggee.org/public/djvu/1939PLP2.djvu
that notes several filial churches.  I do not know exactly what they are,
but they appear to be churches that are not fully staffed, and so cannot
function on their own without support from the mother parish.

If you do not have the plugin, you can download it by following the link
labeled "Plugins" in the blue bar on the left side of any SGGEE web page.

Gary Warner