[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Hilscher & Hildebrandt Ancestors

John Marsch jmarsch at t2.net
Sat Mar 23 06:57:29 PST 2002

Charlotte:
    Here is a very brief synopsis of what I found in the SGGEE databases
which may or may not be, of interest to you.  The databases are available to
SGGEE members only.

HILSCHER, Karl:  Born in Dec 1860 in Poddebice
HILDEBRANDT, Augustine:  nothing

HILSCHER, Johan Samuel:  Born June 1833 in Maliniec
HILSCHER, Ludwig:  Born Aug 1856 in Poddebiece

John Marsch