[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Recording illegitimate birth in PAF?

Carolyn G. Schott cgschott at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 25 12:29:58 PST 2002

The annoying thing with Family Tree Maker (unless someone's found something
that I haven't!) is that even when you enter a relationship of "Other" for
the 2 parents of the illegitimate child, on reports that are printed out,
the person is listed as the "2nd wife" of Johann Peter Schott...etc.  All
reports seem to show this as a wife...and I even had to enter a false
"marriage date" to get the illegitimate child to print after all the
legitimate children who were born earlier.

If anyone knows a solution, let me know!

Carolyn

(P.S.  In the records I've seen, the pastor did not appear to be at ALL shy
about listing who the father of the illegitimate was!)