[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Ger-Poland-Volhynia digest, Vol 1 #132 - 1 msg

Nelson colnels at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 27 19:03:48 PST 2002

Family Trre Maker # 9 gives you a choice for each child to be recorded with
each person - ie mother her spouse. The choices are natural, adopted,
foster, unknown, step, family member. Under notes the matter can be bluntly
stated that the child was born out of wedlock. You can even add reasons, ie
father backed out of marriage, left standing at the alter, or the truth.
Nelson