[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] =?ISO-8859-1?Q?[ger-poland-volynia]=20Kreis=20Chelm=20Seelenb=F C?= cher

Perry1121 at aol.com Perry1121 at aol.com
Sun May 5 13:26:18 PDT 2002

Greetings!

I am interested in verifying information about my Lutheran DOMRES ancestors
as well as getting new information about their siblings and extended families
in the same communties, especially HAPKE and POHL families.  The documents I
have indicate that information came from "Seelenb|cher" for Kreis Chelm,
Gemeinde Wiszniewice, Ort Stefanow-Bogdanka (I, Nr. 18-138, Nr. 33-264, Nr.
34-267) between 1830-1918.  I know where these towns and villages are and I
know that during various administrations, legal records were transferred.
Does anyone know where these records are now or if they have been
microfilmed?  I did not find them listed at the nearby LDS family history
center.

Thank you.  I have enjoyed reading the postings to this list and am trying to
convert my own files to gedcoms so I can subscribe to the Society.

Sigrid Pohl Perry