[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] U of Berkley maps link change

Marlo Marlo at nwonline.net
Sun May 5 14:43:36 PDT 2002

Jerry,  I like your map except it makes no sense to me.  I am looking
for German village called in 1882 "Alt Dubiszcze".  Its coordinates
are 50degrees 56N; 25degrees 19'E.
On a map of Austria=Hungary 1917
it appears as "Kol. Str. Dubiszcz".
I can't place it on a map of today
and does it exist, if so what is it called?  Thanks,  Marlo