[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Daniel Warnhoff

Karl Roussin KRoussin at webtv.net
Mon May 20 21:50:07 PDT 2002

Hello Listers;
  I have hit a " brick wall "
  I have found that My G.Grand Parents are from Mrocza  Prussia , of the
Kries Wirsitz , Thanks to Sheila Kapella

  However My ancestor DANIEL WARNHOFF
 spelled ( WARNHOF ) in the microfilms , must have moved into the area
and married ANNA ELISABETH HINZ , where all of Their children in Prussia
were born .

  I have not found any record of His birth of June 1820 , that would
show His parents names.

  If Any Person knows of , or finds a record of , a person with the
surname         " WARNHOFF " please e-mail Me with the location.

  Sincerely ;
  Karl Roussin , St. Clair , Missouri,U.S.A.