[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Goidinowe/Militisch

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Sat May 25 15:03:12 PDT 2002

At 12:52 PM 25/05/2002 -0700, Cathy & Ernie wrote:
>Where can I find records for this town - Goidnowe/Militisch dating to the
>1800's do any still exist.  We are traveling to Poland and I would like to
>research more of the IBSCH surname.  Thank you. Cathy Ibsch cevoni at pacbell.net

Before you can determine availability of records, you have to determine the
location of the towns.  I can find no towns anywhere in Poland similar to
the spelling you provide.

What is your source for the information?  What else do you know about them
that can help pinpoint a region?  What is the precise time frame for the
information?

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca