[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Goidinowe/Militisch

Jan Textor textor at post8.tele.dk
Sun May 26 02:25:18 PDT 2002

I think Cathy is looking for Militsch/Breslay/Germany, now
Milicz/Wroclaw/Poland. Goidnowe should probably read Godnowa. Therefore,
this is probably not the right list.

With regard to Evangelical records for Militsch the LDS have only filmed
this:
Evangelische Kirche. Militdrgemeinde Militsch (KrSt. Militsch) (Main Author)
Preu_en. Armee. Ulanen Regiment 01 (Westpreu_isches) (Added Author)
Ulanen Rgt. 1 (Westpreu_isches): Taufen, Heiraten, Tote 1834-1891 Garnison
Gemeinde: Taufen, Heiraten, Tote 1892-1931 Taufen, Heiraten, Tote 1937-1941
FHL INTL Film
72213

Hope this helps.
Jan Textor, Denmark