[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Boehm, Rygebrecht, Weiss, Kasper, Scheler, Myslak, Schoning, Schultz, etc

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sun May 26 16:36:53 PDT 2002

Mattie,

Membership is not required in SGGEE to use this mail list, but you would
have a lot better chance of making a connection to others researching names
in your family history if you joined SGGEE.

I invite you to join and look at our databases of member and original
record data, now at about 160,000 names, all linked by family.  I do merges
almost constantly, and have found that many of our SGGEE members are
related, sometimes closely, sometimes distantly.  It is not likely that you
will see the relationship on your own by looking at a mail list.  Why not
let the computer do the research for you?

Gary Warner
SGGEE