[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Ger-Poland-Volhynia digest, Vol 1 #166 - 8 msgs

Adalbert Goertz goertz at oldcolo.com
Mon May 27 15:33:13 PDT 2002

re:
Johann Scheler born abt May 1797 in Osiny, near Dabie Poland southwest of

Adalbert Goertz responds >>>>>>>>>>>>

Can someone pinpoint this place for me? What are the records which
may be available? I find this spelled like Osing and Osching in
German records relating to the Mennonite church of Wionczemin-Wymysle.

--
  ** Adalbert & Barbel Goertz ** ph 719-390-1088 ** efax:413-403-1275
    retired in Colorado Springs, (Colorado is a state of mind) ---