[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Housekeeping

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Tue May 28 07:44:41 PDT 2002

1.  Just a reminder that political comment, even in signature lines, is
inappropriate for this list.

Our mailing list is sponsored by a non-profit society registered with the
Canadian and Alberta governments.  To retain that status, we must remain
non-political and focus on our genealogical priorities.

Thank you for your cooperation in this regard.

2.  Our subscription list has settled in at around 260, going up a few and
down a few as we move on.  If you have friends with interests in this
region, please encourage them to subscribe.  The more people involved in
reading these messages of common interest and responding, the more we will
learn about our common origins.

Thank you for your on going interest.  Good luck with your ancestor hunting.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html