[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Dobrzejewice, Lipno records

Esther Besel ebesel at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 22:17:13 PST 2002

Hi there,

My grandmother, Wanda Ludwig, was born in Dobrzejewice, district Lipno,
Poland in August 1908.  I wrote to the Polish archives, and the Lipno
archive wrote back to me saying that they could not find any record of her
birth. She was Baptist, and was not listed in the Catholic records there.

Does anyone have any idea where else I should look to find her records?
Thanks in advance for your help.

:-) Esther