[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Dobrzejewice, Lipno records (Esther Besel)

Uwe Kerntopf uwe at kerntopf.com
Fri Nov 15 14:20:25 PST 2002

Dear Esther,

ger-poland-volhynia-request at eclipse.sggee.org schrieb:
> My grandmother, Wanda Ludwig, was born in Dobrzejewice, district Lipno,
> Poland in August 1908.  I wrote to the Polish archives, and the Lipno
> archive wrote back to me saying that they could not find any record of her
> birth. She was Baptist, and was not listed in the Catholic records there.
>
> Does anyone have any idea where else I should look to find her records?

the archive in Wloclawek has following records for baptists:

Births 1883 - 1892
Deaths 1890 - 1908

Have you ever tried to get a lookup in the protestant church books?
Originals for that time in Wloclawek, copies in Berlin.
http://www.dobriner-land.de/evkirche/lipno.htm
For 1908 they will be in russian language and kyrillic writing.

Bye
Uwe

--
- Uwe Kerntopf, Kvln mailto:uwe at kerntopf.com http://www.kerntopf.com -