[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] VOLHYNIA SITE

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Mon Nov 18 07:49:12 PST 2002

Evelyn,

The pixel site you mention is indeed a good one to find Volhynian data.  It
is also linked from the SGGEE website, and we also have our own version of
the same database at http://sggee.org/Databases.html

We believe that ours, even though the same data as on the pixel site, is
more conducive to finding family groupings.  Try a search using the
father's surname, and then try it again using the mother's maiden name.

Gary Warner
SGGEE