[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] HAUPT, August & Henry

JSchu9014 at aol.com JSchu9014 at aol.com
Tue Nov 19 19:49:05 PST 2002

I have been in touch with a gentleman in Germany who has also been looking
for records on an August Haupt and a Heinrich Haupt.  Both he and I are
researching the Haupt family.  At present we cannot make the connection
between his family and my own ancestors, but every thing we find has us
crossing the same path.  I am interested in any information you might have
regarding Haupt ancestors and will put you in touch with the gentleman  in
Germany if you wish to do so.

My own Great Grandfather was Christian Haupt b. unknown, who married
Wilhelmine Mincho around 1890.  Their children were Edward, Bernard, Olga,
Ottomara, Reinhold, Elsa and Ergard.  The children and Wilhelmine were all
born in the village of Bubny also called Gl|ckstal in the Zhitomir Parish of
Volhynia.

The information I have on August is that he was born October 4, 1835 in
Lublin.
His occupation was farmer.
His wife was Wilhelmine Zimmer who died in Volhynia before they immigrated to
Canada.
The parents of August Haupt were Johann Haupt and Anna Schulz.

I have additional information regarding Heinrich.  If you think this is your
family, please contact me.  I can give you additional information and also
put you in touch with the gentleman in Germany.

Regards,
Janice Schultz
jschu9014 at aol.com