[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] roll call email address change

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 20 23:03:07 PST 2002

I assume you are referring to an old archived message.  There is no way to
make changes in those.  The only thing you can do is create a revised roll
call style message with your surnames of interest and new address.

 From time to time I still encounter old archived messages of mine, from
when I first started doing genealogy on the net with an old "freenet"
address, some 10 years ago or so.  There is no way to update it.

Sorry.

At 10:21 PM 20/11/2002 -0700, Irma Cooper wrote:
>How do I go about changing my email address in my Roll call?
>it shows my old address as:    irmanator at shaw.ca

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca