[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Videotape--Found it!

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 21 14:28:16 PST 2002

This is a great video but keep in mind that it is not specific to
Volhynia.  Don't remember if it even mentions Volhynians.  It deals
primarily with the Black Sea region Germans who settled extensively in the
Dakotas.  While there are similarities in culture and history, there are
also lots of differences.

At 02:04 PM 21/11/2002 -0800, judikat wrote:
>Before members flood this message board, no sooner did I mention a wish for
>a GR videotape than I found it here at  www.prairiepublic.org
>Apparently, there was a PBS TV presentation in 1999 in North Dakota [<?].
>
>I get "Surname Search Daily," and today it had a Germans from Russia link to
>the NDak Library collection.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca