[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Libau, Russia

Richard Benert benovich at montanadsl.net
Thu Nov 21 19:42:17 PST 2002

Dorothy,

I've just discovered, with Gary Warner's help, a website called
www.genealogienetz.de, which has several links to websites concerned with
passenger lists.  It's in German, but you can click on "English", and get
lots of help in your favorite language.  Go to "Biggi's List", then to
"Auswanderung", then to "International Pages".  Also check on the link,
"Emigration".  No guarantee you'll find what you're looking for, of course,
but it's an interesting website to get to know.

Dick Benert