[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Libau, Russia,etc.

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 26 10:44:04 PST 2002

Dorothy:

This is an interesting situation.  I did a search on the Ellis Island site
using the http://www.jewishgen.org/databases/eidb/ one step search, new
format.   I requested a search using the name Neuman and 1911 ship Birma.
Could this be your John Martin Neuman?

Name:  Teisach Neuman,
Ethnicity: Russia, Hebrew,
Place of Residence: Russia, Goldingen
Date of Arrival September 12, 1911
Age on Arrival: 65y
Married
Ship of travel: Birma
Port of Departure:  Libau, Posen, Prussia, Germany.

Rose Igram

From: Dorothy at "Royal Natzke" Sent: 25 November, 2002 6:48 PM