[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Payment to Archive

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Tue Nov 26 20:46:03 PST 2002

John,

I am not at home this week, but if I forget to email you next week again,
send me an email.  I had the same problem with trying to get money to that
account that they give out, but I finally found a Polish travel agent who
has frequent contact with Poland and has her own system to send money that
is much cheaper that wiring it from a bank.

Gary Warner