[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wappler/Wapler

Erika Wilder erikawilder43 at myfamily.com
Thu Oct 3 19:04:05 PDT 2002

I am looking for members of my father's family.  My father was Andreas Wappler, his parents:  Adolf  and Augusta (Schiller)Wappler, Grandparents::  Emil and Julianna (Morach) Wappler.  Andreas was born in Dombrowka, Lodz/Poland.  Adolf Wappler was born in Konin.  I don't know when or where Emil Wappler was born.  I do know from the St. Petersburg Archives that Emil and Julianna (Morach) had at least one other child, Friedrich Wapler who was born July 13, 1884 in Marianowka.
As a small child, Andreas and his family were expelled to Siberia.  I know that he had a brother (name unknown) who along with his family was not heard from again except for a photograph that I have.  The photo has writing on the back of it in Russian.
Other known siblings of Andreas were:  Rudolf, Martin, and Olga.
I am at a stand still and don't know where else to look.  Can someone offer some advice?

Erika Wilder