Fw: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Information about 1880 Census Listing

Family History ancestors at telusplanet.net
Fri Oct 4 06:00:30 PDT 2002

I have received a few emails regarding this census document as in the below
email. and would like to clarify a few points for all. I only have a copy of
the census page that listed my ancestors on it. There are no other people
listed on that page, as I think that they would have worked house by house,
and started a new document for each house. I believe that the Zhitomir
archives may have other people in their archives from the same census, but I
did not research the census just my ancestors. The archives have a card
catologue of citizens in their archives and that was how I was able to find
the document. If I am able to summarize information about the census, I will
put together an article for the SGGEE newsletter showing a copy of the
document.

Dwayne