[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] BOESE Family in Volhynia

Nelson colnels at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 14 10:01:25 PDT 2002

Hi Evert:
marriage of Adolph and Karoline November 18, 1869 Zhitomir Parish,
Rudolph Boese 6 Feb 1871, Annette
Theodor Boese 23 Sept 1872 Zhitomir Parish.
If you go onto the pixel you can get the above information in the St.
Petersburg Records. I used the mother's maiden name and found it.
http://pixel.cs.vt.edu/library/content.html.
click Full Test Search, under search string enter Kienast, and data category
should be St. Petersburg.
If you need any further help, let me know.
Nelson