[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] RE: (Ger-Poland-Volhynia) Russian Citizenship Resolution

JSchu9014 at aol.com JSchu9014 at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 20:11:55 PDT 2002

Hello List,

I have just received copies of my ggrandfather, CHRISTIAN HAUPT, Citizenship
Resolution from a researcher in Zhitomir Archives.  The first page is the
official title sheet with the name of the case compiled by the Volhynian
statistical chamber concerning Christian Haupt, Heinrich Sandek, Johann
Friedrich and August Holke.
The second sheet of paper is their request to the authorities concerning the
permission to live in the Pulin area.  The third sheet of paper is the
citizenship act.
It is dated 1906.

I am in desperate need of assistance to translate these documents not only
the printed portions but also all the handwritten information.  The various
translation sites available are of little help since I cannot recognize the
handwritten material letter for letter.  Can anyone suggest someone who can
translate this material for me?

I am also willing to share the translation with anyone who is also
researching for the other family names that appear i.e. HEINRICH SANDEK,
JOHANN FRIEDRICH  and AUGUST HOLKE all from the area of Zhitomir, colony of
Bubny (aka Gl|ckstal).
I have scanned the pages and can forward them in a jpeg file.

Any suggestions and help will certainly be appreciated.

Names of Families:  HAUPT, M|NCHO (Mincho, Minchau)

Janice Schultz
jschu9014 at aol.com