[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Polish translation question

Richard Stein stein at enel.ucalgary.ca
Wed Oct 16 14:23:33 PDT 2002

Lorne,

A translation service is available through from Germany through e-mail.  It
is free, but may take several weeks.  The service is restricted to
genealogical matters and there is a length limitation.  Send your message to
be translated as follows:

address:    trans at genealogienstz.de
subject:     _TRANS_
message first line:   #POL>ENG
then the Polish language passage to be translated.

They also do the opposite translation, as well as several other languages.

Dick Stein