[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Germans in Protowka (Neuheim), Volhynia

Family History ancestors at telusplanet.net
Fri Oct 18 06:01:13 PDT 2002

I am looking for other researchers that have connections to Protowka
(Neuheim) in Volhynia. It is a germanic village about 40 km west of
Zhitomir. There was both a Lutheran and Baptist church in the village.
If you have a connection to the village or have some information
regarding it or one of the adjacent villages, and would be willing to
share and exchange information, please let me know.

Some of the names are Tiede, Mueller, Schmidt, Janot etc.

Thanks

P.S. Here is my website in case you are interested.

http://www.geocities.com/ancestorsus