[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Stawiszyn Poland

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 19 17:32:55 PDT 2002

Ruth

The Kneifel book is available on Microfiche #6000812 which you can order
through your Family History Center for under $2.00 and the fiche stays in your
FHC.   If you "Read the Archives' from September you will note that we have
some volunteers at SGGEE doing a synopsis of each Diocese which will be posted
to the website in due course.

Rose Ingram

From: Ruth   19 October, 2002 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Stawiszyn Poland