[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translation

m avalanche mountain_avalanche at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 12:11:27 PDT 2002

I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to translate some documents
for me that I can scan and send to them or fax to them.  I assume they are
in Russian as they are passports and will have my dad's, grandfathers and
grandmothers details on them.  They do not look like they are German and
since they came from Volhynia I am ssuming they are Russian.  My mother just
sent them to me.  I am actually glad she did as I see the Kautz name is
spelled differently on them.  Please let me know if anyone can do this for
me.  Thank you.
carol